Monday, July 27, 2009

time flies when you're having fun...

so let's recap the past couple of weeks:

you are engaged!!!! and brought aux vivres to celebrate!!!! best two surprises in a row ever!


 Josh and I are married!!! and thanks to you and andreas and our families, had a more beautiful day than we could have ever dreamed of! every part of it went so perfectly! I can't wait to get all the pictures so we can relive it. it went by so fast!!

then...we had the most amazing honeyoon! it was so beautiful Isa! I can't even begin to explain! We are definitely going to Pelee island for a holiday together! The weather was beautiful, the wine was amazing, the people were lovely...it's like a little bit of heaven right here on lake Erie.

I still can't believe all that has happened in the past couple of weeks. It's been so beautiful and made me so happy about where we are in our lives. I can't wait to see what more there is to come. Your wedding, your new place, more travels and hopefully some more veggie lox in our near future..? my treat next time, maybe even in Montreal...!?


No comments:

Post a Comment