Wednesday, July 8, 2009

the little things in life...



things have been so hectic and busy lately. I've been trying hard to remind myself that's it the little pleasures in life that make all the difference. So, on my way to work yesterday I stopped and smelled the roses. literally. Then I picked them and put them on my desk where I got to enjoy them while I indulged in a little oatmeal and pre work reading.

and today I decided to skip work altogether and have a "mental health day". I'm totally ignoring chores and to do lists (although I did organize our tupperware drawer....) and just kicking back . I made myself the ultimate comfort food for lunch: a grilled cheese sandwich. I made it with cheddar and apples on potato and chive bread Josh brought home last night. mmm... and yes I am still wearing my pjs (the ones you made me!)

can't wait till our honeymoon ( can't beleive it's in 12 days!!)! it's gonna be a mental health marathon!


No comments:

Post a Comment