Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Beginning

So, I have been bad about posting ever since I came down for your wedding. I have a back log of pictures to put up from our visit. Let me start at the beginning...

On Saturday, July 11 at 7:30am, in our bed, Andreas asked me to marry him....I said yes.



Then we had a long breakfast and joined both our parents for a day at the Jean-Talon Market to shop for a birthday dinner we were having that night. As you can see it was raining really hard that day. So we whisked our parents into a bakery and announced that we were getting married. They were surprised and happy. Tears and kisses and then more tears and kisses. Italians say that rain on your wedding day is a sign that wealth will come into your life...we're starting off pretty good. Honestly, if it doesn't rain on everyone's wedding day this summer. I guess that the recession is bound to end, so there's nowhere left to go but up.






That's it for the series of pictures for today. As a side note, I baked a cherry pie today! It's good...

No comments:

Post a Comment